James 1:27

James 1:27

Friday, June 14, 2013

This is not goodbye...

This is till we meet again Uganda.

I cannot say goodbye when I leave Uganda because a piece of my heart resides here and I know I will be back.

Our time of ministry this time is done. We as a team are worn out and tired from giving of ourselves. We pray we were a blessing and those we have interacted with know they are loved. By us. And especially by God.

Today we begin the long trip home. We will spend the morning in Jinja walking the streets and enjoying the town. Then we head out for Kampala where we will eat a late lunch. Then the drive to Entebbe and the airport.

I want to ask you to be ready to give your team member some time when they get home to decompress and process. Then get ready to meet some amazing people and hear stories that will break your heart and also full of grace and love.

Our time here has been good. God has blessed us and I have been ministered to more than I have blessed I believe.

Till we meet again Edward, Sam, Julie, Isaiah, Joshua, Mondi, Moses, Titus, Peter, Solomom, Douglass, Bishop Daniel, Sara, Florence, Jessica, Viola, Reagan, Mercy, and many others.

I will be without wifi in a few hours and so no updates till Amersterdam. We have a 10 hour layover and will be headed in to the city to see the sights. I hope to find a couple of restaurants I have read about and relax.

As the plane takes off tonight from Entebbe I will be crying. I have each trip. I miss my friends and brothers and sisters here in Ugnada, but I am ready to be home.

Talk to you soon.
Chris

No comments: