James 1:27

James 1:27

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Some Pictures from Today.

Of course I made friends with the chef at our hotel in Gulu. He invited me to cook with him next year. Score one for Chris!!
 


Children at Kikubo School helping Katherine with the bags.

Tents for waiting patients at clinic.
 

Pharmacy and Prayer room at Kikubo

The road to Kikubo

This is Viola.  My 12 year old daughter sponsors her by doing extra chores to pay for her school and other needs.  We have watched Viola grow these last few years.  She is part of our heart.  Today she had a tooth pulled.  She didn't like it very much. If you are interested in sponsoring a child from this area, please go to www.helponenow.org The children listed under Uganda are from this region in Pastor Edward Magumba's care.
 

Isaiah Chris and Chris.

Dennis was a helper for us in Gulu. He saw my Invisible Children bracelet and came to thank me. He said he worked for them making the bracelets; it paid his school fees and he now has a barbershop. He is also taking advanced schooling classes. Dennis was quiet and hard working. He told me he loved me very much for supporting him by buying a bracelet. Humbled.


No comments: