James 1:27

James 1:27

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good Morning on this Thurday morning in Uganda,

Today we head back to Layibi to finish teaching in the pastor's workshop and continue to play games with kids and just love on them!

Jonah is going to speak to the pastors about his faith today. Possibly. He is very nervous and I told him either way I am extremely proud of him. It has been amazing to see how excited the adults are to see him here and to learn he is my son. I have been told many times how amazing they think this trip will be for him and how much they enjoy him being here. Love it!

We are off to breakfast. I appreciate the prayers for Susan. Not sure how she is feeling yet. Will know more at breakfast.

God bless and talk to you tonight about the day's activities. What does God have in store for us today?

CRT

No comments: