James 1:27

James 1:27

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well we have arrived safely at the airport in Entebbe and have cleared security. The team is spread out in the airport... some eating and some shopping. We are tired and ready to begin the long trip home.

I am filled with a flood of emotions as I have been in the past. I am ready to see my family, but I have been blessed during my time here. To serve with our brothers and sisters is an honor. They inspire me with the faith and passion to serve Christ. I miss them already. But my home is in Arkansas. The flight home will see many of the team, including myself, shed tears. But they are tears of joy at what we have experienced and tears of joy to see our families. I am not saying good bye Uganda. I shall be back! Once again I am leaving a small piece of my heart here. Till I see you again Uganda.

I will post when we arrive in Amsterdam and Detroit for our family followers.

We are ready to see all of you! Thank you for your prayers. I am ready to see my wife and kids!

See you soon!
Chris Thornton

No comments: